I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it.Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped as well.

The frame broke because it was packed so poorly. The only information for returning an item sold by Bic was a phone number listed on walmart.com. YIKES, I waited on hold for an hour only to find out that I would have to take pictures of the broken item and email the photos to Bic. She then said it would take 2 weeks for them to decide if I get a refund or not.

And there is a restock fee, and I have to pay for return shipping. HA! I can't believe it! They send me a broken frame & I have to pay a restocking fee & return shipping!

I contacted walmart's customer service & she connected me with Bic! OMG!

I was back in the Bic telephone *** again.I will never buy anything from Walmart again nor anything that is connected to Bic warehouse again!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $22
Preferred solution I just want people to know about Bic Warehouse's bad customer service and walmart's inaction.

Had an Experience with Bic Warehouse?

Comments

#1220887

I just ordered two items on the Walmart website that we labeled as being BIC products. I hope I don't have trouble with this dehydrated food.

Fig Stores Best Home Furnishings Hattie Power Recliner Review Fig Stores "I ordered a recliner through Figstores.com and it was shipped from the manufacturer damaged. It has a hole that was patched and they refuse a return. I ordered a sofa..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more