I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it.Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped as well.

The frame broke because it was packed so poorly. The only information for returning an item sold by Bic was a phone number listed on walmart.com. YIKES, I waited on hold for an hour only to find out that I would have to take pictures of the broken item and email the photos to Bic. She then said it would take 2 weeks for them to decide if I get a refund or not.

And there is a restock fee, and I have to pay for return shipping. HA! I can't believe it! They send me a broken frame & I have to pay a restocking fee & return shipping!

I contacted walmart's customer service & she connected me with Bic! OMG!

I was back in the Bic telephone *** again.I will never buy anything from Walmart again nor anything that is connected to Bic warehouse again!

Review about: Kaisercraft Antique White Distressed Photo Frame.

Preferred solution: I just want people to know about Bic Warehouse's bad customer service and walmart's inaction..

Had an Experience with Bic Warehouse?

Comments

#1220887

I just ordered two items on the Walmart website that we labeled as being BIC products. I hope I don't have trouble with this dehydrated food.