I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it.Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped as well.

The frame broke because it was packed so poorly. The only information for returning an item sold by Bic was a phone number listed on walmart.com. YIKES, I waited on hold for an hour only to find out that I would have to take pictures of the broken item and email the photos to Bic. She then said it would take 2 weeks for them to decide if I get a refund or not.

And there is a restock fee, and I have to pay for return shipping. HA! I can't believe it! They send me a broken frame & I have to pay a restocking fee & return shipping!

I contacted walmart's customer service & she connected me with Bic! OMG!

I was back in the Bic telephone *** again.I will never buy anything from Walmart again nor anything that is connected to Bic warehouse again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i just want people to know about bic warehouse's bad customer service and walmart's inaction" as the author lost $22. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bic Warehouse and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bic Warehouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bic Warehouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bic Warehouse?

Comments

#1220887

I just ordered two items on the Walmart website that we labeled as being BIC products. I hope I don't have trouble with this dehydrated food.