Bic Warehouse - Angry customer

I ordered a 12x12 frame from (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it.Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped as well.

The frame broke because it was packed so poorly. The only information for returning an item sold by Bic was a phone number listed on YIKES, I waited on hold for an hour only to find out that I would have to take pictures of the broken item and email the photos to Bic. She then said it would take 2 weeks for them to decide if I get a refund or not.

And there is a restock fee, and I have to pay for return shipping. HA! I can't believe it! They send me a broken frame & I have to pay a restocking fee & return shipping!

I contacted walmart's customer service & she connected me with Bic! OMG!

I was back in the Bic telephone *** again.I will never buy anything from Walmart again nor anything that is connected to Bic warehouse again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I just want people to know about Bic Warehouse's bad customer service and walmart's inaction.
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #865678

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bic Warehouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 30 #1220887

I just ordered two items on the Walmart website that we labeled as being BIC products. I hope I don't have trouble with this dehydrated food.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bic Warehouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bic Warehouse.
Filing a new complaint about