I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it.Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped as well.
The frame broke because it was packed so poorly. The only information for returning an item sold by Bic was a phone number listed on walmart.com. YIKES, I waited on hold for an hour only to find out that I would have to take pictures of the broken item and email the photos to Bic. She then said it would take 2 weeks for them to decide if I get a refund or not.
And there is a restock fee, and I have to pay for return shipping. HA! I can't believe it! They send me a broken frame & I have to pay a restocking fee & return shipping!
I contacted walmart's customer service & she connected me with Bic! OMG!
I was back in the Bic telephone *** again.I will never buy anything from Walmart again nor anything that is connected to Bic warehouse again!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."