Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered 3 items on 11/26/2016.Here it is 12/06/2016 and items still haven't shipped, nor will the company cancel the order.

Horrible customer service. Inability to cancel orders when not received by expected time. I have sent several emails to which I have received responses asking if I still want the items shipped. I have ordered the items and received them from a different company.

Ultra slow delivery, items shown in stock ARE NOT IN STOCK. I have ordered items from China directly and received them in less time than this. Poor customer service, slooooooow delivery, hassles with cancelling order.

I would give zero stars if I could.Do not order from this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow deivery and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $36. Bic Warehouse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bic Warehouse.

Had an Experience with Bic Warehouse?

Comments