Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered yarn off amazon it specifically says packa of three on their ad more then once and they emailed me saying it was Amazon who messed up which is not the case after seeing countless reviews giving one star and stating the same thing that they advertised (3) and only recieved 1.They refuse to send me the rest of my order and only willing to give me a partial refund...

Well that doesn't help me with my order for a customer who has already paid me for an item I cannot complete and now they have to wait and another 5 weeks to get.I WILL not be ordering from bic warehouse and I caution everyone out there not to order from this company!

This person wrote the review debrah norville serenity garden yarn in gems from Bic Warehouse and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bic Warehouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bic Warehouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bic Warehouse?

Comments