BIC Warehouse did not reply to multiple email request for status of my order, then finally after 4 days they sent an email stating "Your order was canceled since the item is banned for shipment to your location", no other detail.What the heck, it was shipping to a valid U.S.

address! This is ridiculous, first to take so long to respond, then using a silly excuse that it can't be shipped to my location with no details of why it could not be shipped to my location. Sounds like total BS to me.

Makes me wonder what they would come up with if there was a problem with the order being received, or damaged, etc.I recommend staying far away from this company.

Comments

La Jolla, California, United States #780041

I bought a small kitchen item from them.It shipped Jan 27 with a date of up to Feb 14 for its arrival.

They are obviously not shipping from the USA.Maybe that's why they couldn't ship to your location.

to Samson #945566

My shipping date has changed three times during the last week. Received tracking number AFTER the proposed arrival of product, and still waiting for its delivery. Never ever again.